1. Be familiar with the overseas sales business processes of vehicle-mounted electronic products, especially vehicle-mounted DVD navigation, driving records, vehicle networking terminals and solutions, and have a strong ability to explore overseas markets;
2. Familiar with export business process, overseas working experience is preferred;
3. English: CET4 or above, fluent in spoken English, able to communicate directly with foreign customers. Ability to speak small languages is preferred;
4. Education: Bachelor degree or above, major in international trade, foreign language, electronics, etc;
5. Strong sense of responsibility, good work ethic, good interpersonal and processing skills, and strong communication skills;
6. The commission is calculated separately.